Sunday, December 28, 2008

From the Horses mouth

Theo: Gassy, you know Howattman made a very good point about our blog in the dead chicken. He said that some people coming here to read our entries probably don't understand what we are talking about anyway. He's probably right about some of the issues.

Gassy: weel, whut is we gonna do to fix that?

Theo: We need to just start cutting and pasting more Gassy, so tonight we bring you piracy straight from the pirates mouth! The pirates keep saying how we lie about them so it's only fair to let them speak for themselves a little more.

Gassy: yessir! that thar is a gud idea fer shore!

Theo: OK, here we go! Disclaimer: I usually paraphrase their actual words to eliminate the excess filth, but this is unfliltered. This thread went on for 9 pages and desparaged the man just about every way imaginable. It's typical of what goes on in the dead chicken.

These are some choice cuts directly from the most recent attack which was on CM Sackett:

by KODIAK on Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:44 pm I know on-line personas can be misleading but from day one(8 years ago)I always thought Sackett came across as a self righteous dick. Can't stand his posts and I used to let him know it with regularity....but I'm banned now.

by longbow billy on Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:31 pm
Sackett sounds like a fucking dipshit

by Feral Donkey on Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:05 pm
Good ol, Chip didn't like that when you put all the info on the table. Well, it looks like he'll go back to working on the Doorway Butt some more. "The Doorway Butt, the tale of young Esquire's passage to gay manhood by Cunt Mouth Sackofshit."

Feral Donkey on Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:57 pm
He's a cunt. If anyone wants to grind him for a while, don't expect me to tell you to stop. In fact, keep on him. Let's make him pop so he threatens to kick someone's ass. I fucking hate pan-handlers.

by KODIAK on Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:49 pm I don't know about any of it, but I agree that if Sackwet is the cyber-spokesman for Black Swan, he's costing Arvid some sales imo. I would venture that most see right through his bullshit internet guru thing.

by Voodoo on Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:35 am
Wow, I'm having what must be referred to as a cyber-epiphany....... I thought you guys liked CM Suckett.........now I find out you don't.... wow, I could tell you a first hand story that would truly piss you all off to the first order... but I won't... just suffice to say if he ever threatens me in person, instead of on the internet like he has, he won't finish his sentence... and that's a fact!

by Voodoo on Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:46 pm I have yet to meet him in person but I hear suckett is 10 feet tall, shoots laser beams from his eyes ,poison words from his mouth,and can skin a live grizzly with one hand while beating off with the other..

Theo: Oh, and if anyone thinks we were kidding about Pete Wards endorsement of the pirates, here's what he had to say about us telling you all about it:

by petew on Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:51 pm Seems they knew I posted here within an hour of it.If it makes them happy, they can add my name to the honor Roll ,it can't hurt me. CUZ I DON"T GIVE A FUCK !

Theo: So there you are folks. We could have told you that we didn't like what happened to Sackett, but Howattman was quite right. Giving you some actual quotes is much clearer for those who don't follow, and now they can't claim we lied. Heck, these are their own words, LOL. I'm sure the pirates won't mind since they are all very proud of themselves, LOL. Controversy is what keeps a website vibrant!

Gassy: yessir, but them boys er shore lookin hard fer the rat that is outing them to the public. I thanks its a hoot them boys ain't figgered it out yet!

Theo: I know, we give them clues all the time and we are so close they could touch us, LMAO!! They are like blind men swinging at a pinata! HA HA H AHA

Gassy: HA HA H AHA HA !!!